Join our Team
Are you passionate and dedicated to providing the healing art of massage?
Do you feel that your massage work is unique and evolving with practice?
Would you like to build towards being independent of an employer, manage your own schedule, and provide therapeutic treatment based on your intuition, knowledge, and connection?
Have you ever considered providing travel massage services, in office, home, hotel?
Massage Therapy Fusion was designed to assist passionate therapists in building their personal practice by providing client leads, marketing opportunities, and guidance.
What do we do?
- Network marketing to build cross-referral relationships with other businesses.
- Provide pamphlets/information about benefits of massage and our service.
- Continually update and improve our website to grow our online presence.
- Utilize social media marketing to reach and engage potential clients.
- Presentations to educate the public about our service and philosophy.
- Email marketing to current and past clients.
- Build corporate relationships for employee appreciation chair events.
- (Team incentive opportunities for corporate leads)
- Marketing chair service for corporate offices.
- Marketing full table service for corporate offices.
- Provide massage.cloud business cards and marketing materials.
Therapists provide us with:
- Profile picture and bio.
- List of zip codes your willing to travel to
- Copies of current license and active insurance
Massage Therapist screening process includes interview/s and hands-on practical massage therapy session.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking the tutorials provided by the booking system. (You will receive an online profile and booking calendar to manage).
- Manage your calendar and availability.
- Take payments close out payments and reschedule clients.
- Must have consistent access to your calendar, email, internet.
- Provide your own equipment and supplies.
- Keep in contact and communication with Massage Therapy Fusion Corporate.
- Maintain professional presence.
- Read and respond to correspondence in a timely manner.
- Have Reliable transportation.
- Participate in the marketing of your massage therapy practice and the website.
As a team, we are growing and learning every day and you have the opportunity to grow and learn with us. Together we can pave the way for success in your personal practice, along with creating a culture of specialized body workers set apart from those that just provide a massage instead of practicing the art of providing consistent massage therapy and bodywork treatments tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to learn more about becoming a part of the Massage Therapy Fusion team. Include a cover letter describing why you think this is the right fit for you.